Event: Resilience - Managing your emotions at work
Date: 1st November
Location: Arup offices, 78 East St, Leeds LS9
Developing emotional control and resilience is a key skill for leaders, managers and support staff. The Executive Assistant is no stranger to setbacks, things going awry and the ups and downs of office life. In this inspiring seminar, Adam Fidler, an Assistant of 20 years, talks about how office professionals can foster and develop resilience, manage their emotions, and be more resilient at work.
Key learnings include:
- Emotional control and emotional regulation - why?
- Self-reslience starts with a strong sense of self-worth - knowing yourself.
- How to build, develop and nurture resilience at work.
- How resilience plays a key role in wellbeing.
- Staying motivated at work - the 'hills and dales of life'.
- Personal obstacles, and how to overcome them.
- Accepting and receiving constructive feedback.
- Not letting chance remarks or comments become 'de-railers'.
- We're back to behaviours: the 'what' and the 'how'.
Event costs £15 (incl. VAT) for Members. Non-members can register for £20 by contacting IAM through email or phone mentioned below.
We will provide refreshments to ensure your evening is even more enjoyable.
To reserve a space, click below:-
For enquiries, please contact IAM by
Phone: 01952 797 396
Places are limited so don’t delay!