Event: Self-worth, resilience and the Executive Assistant
Date: 26th April
Location: Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre ® | 25 Aytoun Street, Manchester, M1 3AE, United Kingdom
Developing resilience is a key skill for leaders, managers and the staff that support them. The Executive Assistant is no stranger to set-backs, things going awry and the ups and downs of office life. In this inspiring seminar, Adam Fidler, an Assistant of 20 years, talks about how administrative professionals can foster and develop resilience, why it's important and why EAs will need to be more resilient if they are to survive the future of work.
Key learnings include:
- Self-resilience starts with a strong sense of self-worth - knowing yourself.
- How to build, develop and nurture resilience at work.
- How resilience plays a key role in wellbeing.
- Staying motivated at work - the 'hills and dales of life'.
- Personal obstacles, and how to overcome them.
- Accepting and receiving constructive feedback. Not letting chance remarks or comments become 'de-railers'.
Event costs £15 (incl. VAT) for Members. Non-members can register for £20 by contacting IAM through email or phone mentioned below.
We will provide refreshments to ensure your evening is even more enjoyable
To reserve a space, click below:-
For enquiries, please contact IAM by
Phone: 01952 797 396
Places are limited so don’t delay!