Exclusive FREE IAM Webinar: Is your LinkedIn profile really working for you?
Date & Time: Tuesday 6th June at 1:00pm
Duration: 1 hour
Did you know and that there have been several developments with LinkedIn’s technology recently that most users just aren’t aware of and that once you make it onto a shortlist for a job, 85% of hiring managers will want to have a nosy at your LinkedIn profile?
LinkedIn now has over 400 million members, so recruiters and hiring managers naturally use it as one big pond to fish for and select candidates. As a consequence, having a great LinkedIn profile is not optional, it is essential.
So IAM, in conjunction with The CV & Interview Advisors, are inviting you to attend our FREE webinar on Tuesday 6th June at 1:00pm where you will learn how to write a killer LinkedIn profile that will really differentiate you from your competition.
This webinar will cover:
- How to get your CV & LinkedIn profile working together
- Why you shouldn’t just copy & paste your CV into LinkedIn
- What LinkedIn is and how different people use it
- How to create an attention grabbing Professional Headline and Summary
- How to sell yourself through your profile
- How to use LinkedIn Projects for maximum impact
This is a live webinar with a Q&A session at the end for you to ask any questions.
This event is FREE for members, so for more information and to register please click below.