Exclusive FREE IAM webinar: How to prepare for interview success!
Date & Time: Wednesday 11th April at 1:00pm
Duration: 1 hour
Would you like to know what the most common mistakes that candidates make during interviews are and, more importantly, how you can avoid making them?
In the latest of our series of FREE webinars, IAM, in conjunction with The CV & Interview Advisors, are inviting you to attend an event on Tuesday 11th April at 1:00pm where you will learn how to utilise advanced interview techniques.
This event will provide you with leading edge information and is suitable for career-minded professionals at all levels. In this informative session, you will learn how to:
- Identify the true / underlying meaning of questions
- Use advanced communication frameworks to structure your answers and prevent rambling
- Effectively answer competency based questions
- Use the Career Autobiography Approach to PROPERLY prepare for interviews
- Use sales techniques in interviews to present yourself as a solution
......and much more!
This is a live webinar with a Q&A session at the end for you to ask any questions.
If you’d like to perform better at interviews, then investing 45 minutes of your life watching this webinar is an absolute must.
This event is FREE for members, so for more information and to register click below